Women4Women dot org

Check out the BASKET!  Nice eh?  Chain of purchasing in tact under ethical means ... the voice the choir of stall owners consistently sang.  Well, they loved their jobs.  Really got to be doing what they wanted to be doing.  No where else more beauty is the backdrop to this really hip place for the YUPPY [ YUPPYdom on +WordPress [ my most viral blog of the moment.  Millennials will opt out of blind coffee dates, instead agreeing to meet at the Granary [will look for link], neither will walk away bothered about chemistry, because sharing the same life long goals is instinctively centered by the surroundings of this beautiful new market south of Calgary heading west on 22X [I'm overwhelmed by the ever-changing names of my main closest artery:  the edge of the city that blooms from being that close to the country.  It is 15 minutes max from where I live [ close to Spruce Meadows - that world-renowned host of equestrian major events ].  I think I looked up on my YellowPages APP <they KNOW their audience>.


(c) Copyright material
no posting without referencing back with this blog's link right now.  Let's see how mystical it is or how magnificent it becomes.

Writing of all content is created and written by Jeannette Marshall who's online identity is directly linked to @optioneerJM more so.

Another experiment of sorts.  I just wondering about odd things like the following:

How hard is it to create a brand?
The value of a click
Examine the click worthiness anyone is
An unwaivering curiosity to learn new things unrestricted as far as you wanted to stretch your imagination while holding in check your logical reasoning is most likely the vibe of the tribe that I attract.  As each of the Social Media giants (Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. where do I have the most loyal followers? For example).

In the brittle start of a repairing mind.  Plagued with the fall out from being bullied and the outcome of anxiety it inflicted.  Perhaps I have been somewhat more reserved and hesitant when I post as I have in the past 4 weeks, as I want to learn more about Mental Health, its cost to society, not merely equated per the norm by a major corporation.

I've written about this afinity and love of numbers on my other blogs:  TheOptioneerJM or meanderingsABOUT or YUPPYdom. 

Telling a story with numbers is something I may have the knack for.  I have nothing to lose by seeing if I'm able to. 

There is a lot of parts of me sprinkled out there.  This unrestricted oasis of knowledge is in front of us, yet how many truly use this beacon of information, with enough reference links to credible authentication sifted out of the dust of some of humanity's most pitiful holes of life:  those who take lives or do harm to any man, woman or child, or animal is quite despicable.

Just occurred to me why I have this powerful pull towards Minions .... I've never even watched one of the movies.  Lord I've tried, even on flights with free movie selection options, I did try to watch Minions.  But sorry, no offense, some may say I'm hard of hearing.  I like to think I just have a very highly tuned sense of whether what I'm am going to see, hear, watch, or read is going to elevate me in some way to being closer to the real, ideal, authentic person I am intended to be.

That's pretty private.
It gives you a sense of the upward battle I am trying to climb out of.  A sense of bitterness, hopelessness and ultra sensitivity which results in something or another disastrous occurs like a falling out or a firing disguised as employee reduction strategy or something official and impressive sounding just basically says the same thing.

Goodbye.
I know that most people who hit their 50s are plagued with disappointment, disillusioned and defeat.  Gone was the optimism of youth that was instinctively natural no amount of self help or self preservation technique you are buckling into the ride, ready for attempts to get kicked off, but still having amazing dexterity and clarity that becomes so sharp that just nails just about anything you set your heart and passion on to.

No more hormones or inexperience permitted to be hung on to as an excuse or cause.  You've aged, like wine.  Metaphorically,  if you have all the right ingredients, stayed true to quality content, you will likely have graced with time.






Comments