Don't get me started on mental health while we're all gasping and pointing amid disaster since a movie mogul was slammed with sexual harrassment







I may be joining ------------- soon [too] .... hello -------

Thank you for reaching out both by telephone and email - very efficient and effective follow up ::... classy.

I am sending you this email in the strictest client confidence.

A letter and email appeared simultaneously delivered to my door on Tuesday - nice Halloween trick or treat?


Diana Ulrig, Berlin [LINK]
This is the reason why I cancelled the appointment ALONG with an infected ear AFTER I had gone to a medical clinic to check it because I've never been in so much pain -- in my head at least! My sister and mother put their heads, hearts and money together to take me to Mexico this month.  They've decided that my mental health is an issue.  

What my manager told me yesterday, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, that my privacy has been breached.  Why?  Because during the conversation, it was said by that manager:  "Anxiety is not a medical condition.  It is a symptom."  Doesn't that mean the same thing?   My doctor has said I am ill because of body aches [which is an assumed diagnostic result] as part of the flu.  So if the doctor keeps standing by her word.  [From being my doctor for 36 years:  in the middle of my college years I got tonsillitis and had to find a doctor when I was 20, and going strong 36 years later].  She is saying that I'm ill and experiencing the body aches.  She won't say the flu.  

"impeccable imagery" ~Jeannette Marshall 


Sorry for rattling on.  Just going to start dinner and domestic bliss weekend.  Wishing you well.  ~Jeannette

p.s.  If you post a response to me by replying, you are giving me permission to share that response on my blog:  "postingsFROMtheEDGE"  I set up that site almost simultaneously the same time as Carrie Fisher passing on almost simultaneously time as her HBO SPECIAL was played!!  Who knew it would eventually become the brain child from the perspective of mental health and bullying in the workplace [it is no longer a junior high isolated incident, it has expanded beyond to the workplace, which again has expelled such outrage and attention to harassment and our basic Canadian rights. 






SOoooooooooooooooo is anxiety a medical condition or merely a "symptom" of mental health?  Or should it be filed elsewhere? Should it be treated the same as a symptom of mental illness?




Comments

Popular Posts